|Size (L x W x H)||50 cm x 50 cm x 50 cm|
- 15″ Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and very lightweight
- 1.5″ annular polymer diaphragm compression driver
- Enclosure constructed of 18 mm plywood with rugged durable painting
- 70° x 60° coverage pattern for even and smooth response on and off axis
- Attractive 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Precision engineered crossover for optimal power response and performance in the vocal midrange region
- Single position pole socket for applications requiring pole mounting
- SonicGuard™ protects high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance
- Rotatable JBL ENTERTAINMENT logo for easy coherence to your application
15 Inch 2-Way Full Range Loudspeaker System
The KP6015 is a premium high-output lightweight full-range loudspeaker.
The KP6015 uses a JBL 265H-1 380 mm (15 in) Differential Drive® woofer and a 2408H-1 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver for 350 watts power capacity. 70° x 60° coverage pattern provides smooth, even coverage whether used in the vertical or horizontal orientation. The high-slope passive network minimizes band overlap.